Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
University of Lucknow
About the Programme:
The course has been designed keeping in mind the professional guidance needed by the students, on the lines of pursuing course viz. MBA, CS, CA and ICWA. Subjects like Cost Accounting, Taxation, Financial Mathematics and Business Statistics train them with the commercial aspects of managing a business. Subjects like Psychology and Communication help them in grooming their personality too.
Scope & Career Prospects:
BBA is the most sought-after course in field of Commerce and equally elusive too. Offered in eminent colleges, this commerce course opens for admission at high cutoffs. It is a more specialized course than BBA and has become more rigorous in content and schedule due to semesters. After BBA a student can choose a career path according to the personnel interest and preference. There are several options, which include higher studies, different jobs and also some short term courses which will add as an advantage for the student. For higher studies a candidate can pot for M.Com, MBA, and CA. If the candidate wants to go for jobs instead of a Post graduation then there are many jobs waiting across sectors like Retail, manufacturing, FMCG, banking, IT etc.
Three years (Six semesters). Semester wise examination pattern.
10+2 passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate at +2 levels with Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects. For SC/ST students, the eligibility will be reduced by 5%.
The admission shall be done on the basis of admission test & merit of XIIth marks (Intermediate level) & interview. The marks in percentage will be the aggregate of all subjects. Counseling Procedure:
Selected candidates would be required to bring the following at the time of Admission :
* Pay order/Demand Draft in favour of City Womens College, Jankipuram payable at Lucknow.
* Original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification.
* Photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self attested).
* Character Certificate and transfer Certificate in original from the head of the institution form where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as regular candidate. TC and CC in original shall have to be submitted/surrendered at the time of admission.
* Original Caste Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
The candidates selected for admission in college shall be required to pay revised fee/Balance Semester fee; any University examination fee which is decided by the University of Lucknow.
NOTE:The candidates selected for admission in college shall be required to pay revised fee/Balance Semester fee; any University examination fee which is decided by the University of Lucknow.
Award of Degree:
The degree of Bachelors in BBA Programme]of the University of Lucknow shall be awarded to candidates who have pursued a regular course of study in the university and have fulfilled all the conditions and have passed the prescribed examinations. Benefits of Bachelors in BBA Programme Degree:
The course aims to evolve highly mathematically oriented business students with high degree of quantitative problem solving skills & enable the student to understand intricacies of finance, marketing and HR. The syllabus is more detailed and advanced. City Girls College provides BBA include Indian and Foreign texts to keep students at par with international level. After the completion of the BBA course, an individual can pursue a career in the following fields:
Benefits of Bachelor in BBA Degree:
The course aims to evolve highly mathematically oriented business students with high degree of quantitative problem solving skills & enable the student to understand intricacies of finance, marketing and HR. The syllabus is more detailed and advanced. City Girls college provides BBA include Indian and Foreign texts to keep students at par with international level. After the completion of the BBA course, an individual can pursue a career in the following fields:
* Equity Research Analyst
* Financial Accounting & Auditing
* Auditing & Cost Accounting
* Company Secretarial Practice
* Foreign Trade Practice & Procedures
Advantages of Pursuing Bachelor in Commerce BBA Degree from City Girls College, Ratankhand:
* WiFi & cafeteria.
* Experienced Regular & Visiting faculty for Best Education.
* Workshops, Seminars and Guest Lectures by Industry Professionals.
* Extra - curricular activities and personality development programs
* Scholarship available for deserving candidates.
* Best overall results of Lucknow University.
* Professional & disciplined campus environment.
* Confirmed admission in PG for top rankers of UG.
* Separate In house hostel facilities for girls with A/C and air cooled options.
* Transportation facility for students.
* Indoor & outdoor sports facility with gym & yoga.
* 24 hours CCTV intelligent surveillance.
* Most comprehensive library with E-books, journals, magazines and online database.